Friday 24 April 2009

Response to Sharon Meeley's view on dole dossers.

I have got to say, fair play to you for bringing this issue up. I did actually consider it but i thought that it may offend too many people, being a current trend and all!

Your views on this subject are extremely similar to my own. I too think it is a disgrace that there are some members of our society that have never worked a day in their life.


Honestly though, it's too easy. Why go out into the world and work hard, when you can get it for nothing? There is not enough incentive to work in this country and that is the problem.


I am afraid to say that young girls seem to be some of the worst offenders. They have a child young, to gain benefits and housing. When this benefit look set to dry up, they do the same again, deliberately so that they do not have to work.


I understand that people make mistakes, and i do not begrudge anyone getting state support that they genuinely need. I DO have a problem with how easily the system can be manipulated and the people that do so.


Check out the BBC's report on benefit fraud, for a slap in the face for all those tax- payers:




What irritates me the most is foreign immigrants who come here, having paid nothing into the system and never work a day in their life here. What makes this worse is that now the recession is here, many of them are returning home, clearly proving that they were only here to milk the benefits system.


It truly makes me sick that the hard-working people in this country pay for those who, quite clearly, can't be bothered. It also makes me sick how soft the Government are with these people.


I have always been bought up to earn a living and always taught that nothing in life is free.

Therefore it makes me sick that the Government provide a comfortable lifestyle for these lazy people and continue to screw over the working class citizens who actually contribute to the economy. Pure and utter disgrace. Thanks again to Sharon for having the bottle to bring this topic up, i completely agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment