Wednesday 6 May 2009

Final Entry!!!!!!!!!!


I am a female, I'm 20 years old.


I'm studying English and Film BA.


Being bad relates well to other modules, particularly intro to lit 2 and film genres.

This is because intro to lit analyses many themes in books, from power to ageing.

Film genres looks at the gangster genre, which displays lots of being bad!!


I think being bad is at an appropriate level, it is hard to remember to do the blog everyday, but the overall work is not too demanding.


All topics were appropriate apart from masturbation, i really don't see how this is a 'bad' thing unless you are religious.


I think murder and abortion should be the adequate replacement for masturbation.


The overall lecture format was OK, but more information would have been helpful, rather than discussion because we do that via the Blog anyway.


I do think drawing on perspectives in other modules is a good idea, but it is hard to relate many with English Literature.


More modules should be available for these topics as it is useful in education that lasts for life and for understanding the world we live in as it quickly deteriorates.


I am not planning to do 'It shouldn't be allowed' as it clashes with other modules i really want to do for my set subjects.


I would recommend being bad.


The blogs were the best part as they encourage work organisation and are reasonably easy to maintain.


The two short essays were better than doing a longer essay, and probably easier as well!


I have learned that some of my opinions are set in stone, and that i hadn't even thought of others, which i suppose, makes me quite ignorant!!


The bad cinema topic was the most useful, as i had never thought about why people would enjoy them.


The most useless was smoking, as i am already addicted, I'm clearly in favour and couldn't possibly say that I'm not!




No comments:

Post a Comment